thunder

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:01:29 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Do you then agree that bin Laden's goal is to disrupt the flow of oil to
the West and thuse destroy us economically?

I have no idea what bin Laden's goals are. It is relatively well
documented that his original goals were to get American forces out of
Saudi Arabia. This has been achieved. The present Saudi attacks raise
several questions for me. It could be, as you say, to disrupt the flow of
oil, or to scare away any "infidels" remaining in Islam's Holy Land. Or,
it may not have anything to do with us, but more with existing differences
with the Saudi regime. Another thing, it might not have anything to do
with bin Laden. It is my understanding that al Qaeda terror cells are set
up to work autonomously. bin Laden might not be controlling the present
attacks. Hell, bin Laden might be in Diego Garcia awaiting the news of
his capture sometime in October. ;-)