capt.bill11 capt.bill11 is offline
Member

Default Something-ville Virginia??

On Feb 22, 4:13 pm, Larry wrote:
"BF" wrote in news:78061$45ddd101$d066b4a0$26212
@FUSE.NET:

Wonder how many of those are stopped by the Venice water cop?

None. Would you stop someone with batteries of lawyers who makes major
campaign contributions to major political parties and give him a ticket for
waking? Not if you have even the slightest brain with even a minimal
survival instinct, eh?

As the boys at the pen say, "Money walks."

Yes, let's pull over that 130' Azimut full of political hacks and check his
fire extinguisher, guaranteeing our being fired for disturbing his
guests....lets.

Larry
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmcvTzYfo&mode=related&search=

Sorry, wrong again. I had a visit by the very FL officer in question
while running an 80 foot Cayman Islands registered boat while we were
stopped in Venice. And the boat was owned by not one but a family of
lawyers. Very nice folks from Texas by the way.

And document checks of large yachts on not uncommon. Especially in SE
Florida.