posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Search for Jim Gray ends

On Feb 22, 1:20 pm, wrote:
"Joe" wrote:
Ignorant puppet BB,

Yeah like you're a rocket scientist yourself, Joe. The both of you
think I'm Doug King!

Lets see a picture of your fine boat. Oh not going to happen
here...wonder why?

Because he's afraid of several people he's stalked & harassed on the
internet. Look at how Bitty-Bill reacts when Gilligan posts a hint as
to his name & location!

Actually, BB did a dumb thing and posted a picture of his boat... with
the name carefully photoshopped out, of course... to prove that he did
so have a radar... what a big man!

Of course, the picture also showed him being covered like rusty inner
spring during a race.

it's a cheap **** bleach bottle knock off.
Any chump with a bag of change can get one. They are a dime a dozen

Not so, the C&C 27 mark III is one of the better mass-produced boats
of it's size. Not as well built as the CS 27 and not as fast as the
Express 27, though.

BB, like you boring, dull, same ol same ol ....weekend warrior trash.
How's about a picture of your wife on deck? Oh sorry you do not have
that wide of an angle lens huh?

Sorry Charlie...must suck to be you, no wonder you hide in Charlie
Morgans blubber locker.

Why is Bitty-Bill so important to you Joe? Don't you have anyhting
better to do? Hasn't it warmed up down there so you can go sailing?

Yeah it's like 80 now, planning on heading out a few hours before
sunset, but right now,I have to do other stuff that requires me to be
on the internet, but does not take up all my time. So I'd thought I'd
drop in and harpoon the whale . Never did I guess you would be acting
like a green peace zodaic.

You are correct....I should focus my efforts into things worth while,
this place is becoming a waste of my time.

BTW ..What's your excuse?

Joe

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)