[email protected] robbins.larry@gmail.com is offline

Default Singlehanding VI to Key West

I am planning on singlehanding from the Virgins to Key West via the
Old Bahama Channel. I am concerned about places to anchor and rest on
the trip to be sufficiently alert for traffic and narrow channels. I
do not want to clear in DR or Bahamas to save money and time. Anyone
have any recent experiences with this? Fly the Q or just keep a low
profile. Great Inagua is right on the track, but a port of
entry...so potentially a problem. what to do. TIA for replies, Larry