John Smith

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The last Republican presidential nominee I might have considered voting
for was Gerry Ford. I like Gerry Ford. I also like Bob Dole, and wish he
had stayed in the US Senate. I have great respect for John McCain, and
were he to loosen up on a couple of issues dear to me, I'd consider
voting for him, depending, of course, who was on the Democratic ticket.

The current GOP POTUS ought to be run out of town on a rail when his
term is over. History will not be kind to George W. Bush. He may well be
remembered as the most devisive and destructive POTUS in our nation's
history, the one who destroyed the nation's good will around the world.

Didn't you say that anyone who considers himself a democrat should vote for
the democratic ticket no matter who is on the ballot?