posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Why do those who live where there's snow and ice....

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:
If I was that inept with power tools I think I'd hire somebody to do
the plumbing.

New gay code word.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

Me gay? Now that's a laugh. I worked a couple years up in Fort McMurray
driving a Caterpillar 797B. That's man's work. If there were any queers
up there they got a shovel load from a Bucyrus 495 dumped on their fag
asses.

Wilbur Hubbard