basskisser

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

"John Smith" wrote in message news:L%Gvc.12204$sI.4206@attbi_s52...
What do you think about Harry stating that all democrats should vote the
democratic ticket no matter who was on the ballot?

I'd disagree. Unlike you, and some other republicans here, I don't
blindly follow ANY party. I've said that before. I would, however, in
this particular instance, put a caveat with that. Bush is dangerous.
He is dangerous to the well being of this country, he is dangerous
because of his foreign policy, he is dangerous for the environment,
and mostly (in my eyes) he is dangerous because he is all for taking
away our indiviual freedoms as granted to us by the consitution of the
United States. All of that being said, he needs to go, along with his
other crooked cabinet.