Larry Larry is offline

Default Pocket mail analog bag phone

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

Verizon has informed me that it will stop all Analog service. I have
been using a pocketmail device which only works with an analog phone
and a bag phone. Does anyone know of any work-arounds for this or
should just drop the pocketmail account?

That's true.....in 2008. You still have time.

Trouble with the modem of pocketmail is it probably won't like the
distortion of a cellphone audio digital encode/decode and the delay it
causes the AMPS (analog) system didn't introduce because AMPS is just FM
radio.

I suspect its time to invest in a new digital cellphone that has internet
service on it so you can get regular email. The Treo 650 (Verizon has it)
is a good choice. It uses the Palm operating system and interface, which
doesn't crash like Micro$oft's Windoze Mobiles.

Larry
--
Vista has been out a week.
Is Service Pack 1 ready yet?