posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Search for Jim Gray ends

On Feb 21, 2:53 pm, (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:

Jonathan... I just posted the same type thread over
at "rec.boats.cruising" and was going to do same here
... but saw your entry.

Any how... since this sad and mysterious mishap ocurred
in your waters... so to speak... keep all of us informed
on any scuttlebut and/or hard info that may come your way.

Best regards

Bill

Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California

I just talked to someone who used to work with him. He couldn't think
of any reason for a deliberate deception on Jim's part, but it had
been a couple of years since they worked together.

--
Capt. JG - Hide quoted text -

I bet he was mashed in the Potato patch Jon...sad to say... but thats
my guess.

Or and more likely, he deep sixed himself with his mothers ashes and
the boat off the shelf. If his insurance company knew he killed
himself then they do not pay his family...this way they pay. The guys
not a dummy.

The boat will be found sooner rather than later (on the bottom)

Joe
Marine Physic