posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Ronald Reagan Freedom Square

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:

Did you ever see that movie, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, ostensibly
an
autobiography by Barris of his life as a CIA hit man whilst doing the
Gong
Show? I think it's typical Chuck Barris baloney, but who knows.

Surely did, mucho entertainment. I'm sure they had a ball making it, I
don't think we should take any more seriously than we'd take that stupid
"documentary" aleging a domestic plot to blow up the WTC from inside and
launch a US missile into the Pentagon.

What?? The didn't blow up the WTC from inside??

Max