posted to rec.boats.building
surftom surftom is offline

Default West System mini pumps .. ???

Could be - I keep the epoxy in my basement and it's cool (but not
COLD) down there

On Feb 20, 6:53 pm, "Jim Conlin" wrote:
I find that 'burping' epoxy pumps are related to the resin being too cold.

"surftom" wrote in message

ups.com...

I sometimes find that they seem to have air caught in them. Pump down.
- cover the nozzle tip with finger then slowly release the pump
plunger - repeat if necessary - usually work in 1 to 2 tries and pumps
normally after that.
I find that the need this treatement after sitting around for a long
time

On Feb 18, 11:50 am, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
I bought West System mini pump at West Marine last spring. Now ??

Can't get them to pump.

Any thoughts? Anyone else have problems with these overpriced mini

pumps