JimH JimH is offline

Default The most important food to take is...

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..

"JimH" wrote in message

For me....I have lost 30 pounds over the past year and have another 15 to
20 to go. Not being able to exercise at the present since late December
is causing me to really watch what I eat so I don't gain it all back.

You have a tough, but hopefully short situation to deal with. The weight
will wait. Better to get the back healed.

Eisboch

Thanks for the well wishes. It is amazing how ones life can change in a
heartbeat and to think "but for the grace of God"............... ;-)