posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Record Cold Here

"Maxprop" wrote in message nk.net...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message news

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:

Myth....Will not happen. Mythbusters tried it at sometyhing like -200
(small box room made of dry ice) and it did not freeze fast enough.

Canooks will fall for anything.

-200 what, celsius, farhenhiet? Either way I doubt it. Besides everyone
knows Canadians can pee higher than Mythbuster wimps can toss water, (we
have superior equipment).

Are you of African descent? Your post reminds me of a joke I heard years ago.

There was this big, handsome black man who lived in Washington D.C. His name was
Leon. Leon was a real hit with the ladies. One day Leon met a woman who couldn't
keep her hands off him. She grabbed his bicep and said,
"Oh Leon, yo sur has big muscles! How big 'round is yo arm?"
"About 20 inches." replied Leon.
Then the woman put her arms around Leon's waist and she asked, "Leon yo sur has a
small waist, how big 'round is yo waist?.
"About 28 inches." replied Leon.
Then she grabbed his thigh and asked, "Leon how big is yo thigh?"
"About 30" 'round," said Leon.
Then she slid her hand up to his crotch and she said. "My o my, Leon, yo sur
has something very big in there. How big issit Leon?"
"About fo' inches," said Leon.
"Naw, Leon, ya gotta be ****in' wif me, it's much bigger than that, sho is!"
"I said fo' inches," Leon repeated.
"I doesn't believe ya," said the woman. "How does ya measure that, Leon?"
Leon replied "From da flo'."

Wilbur Hubbard

What a nice piece of blatant racism.

How so? It's a stereotype joke. Since when is stereotyping racism?

Don't tell me you're one of those ignorant, knee-jerk liberal, don't-hurt-my-little-feelings,
politically correct cockerels. Oh, please spare me!

Wilbur Hubbard