posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] FJ_2102@yahoo.com is offline

Default Winter Sailing in Boston

Jeff wrote:
Click on the newspaper for a larger picture. It looks like they're
doing donuts in an MIT Club FJ.

Snazzy paint job. Looks more like a 420 to me (not tubby enough to be
an FJ) but it could be. Not a great photo, looks like the jib backed
and if they just tacked, then they turned at least 70 degrees too far
(or maybe tacked from a reach). It almost looks like the jibs aback.

The wake does indeed make it look like they're doing donuts.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

PS yes I did at one time ....long ago.... own and race FJ 2102. So
that is a clue to my identity for the curious.