JLH JLH is offline

Default The most important food to take is...

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:44:11 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
snip..
I am just about at the end of the diet phase of my program. For the
first time in 37 years I am under 200 lbs. I've got about 5-6 more
pounds to go, then I'll just focus on the exercise.

Eisboch

Congratulations..that's quite a feat, especially in the winter when we
tend to spend more time indoors hiding from the cold.

Thanks. I am pleased with the results of the efforts. The weight lifting
and cardiovascular workouts are very rewarding in terms of physical
condition.
Now that I am very close to the final goal, I'll admit to the total amount
of weight lost
so far ..... 60 pounds.

I also learned a lot about diet and exercise. Much of the conventional
wisdom is being disproved and a lot of the commercial hype is myth.

Eisboch

Wow! Congrats. I need to drop about 20, but I really like to eat. Haven't
looked for a diet yet, and wouldn't know where to start. If you've got a
source for some good ideas, pass them on please.
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H