posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Dangerous Jobs

On Feb 20, 4:51 pm, "Ted Bell"
wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in ...
-----Refain from reading it--------
Right on Katy!!!

Beside; Muno could always renege
like other Soc-puppets.

Now, what honest man would renege on a promise? Old Thom, I promise you a free
prime rib with baked potato wrapped in tin foil meal if you come visit me at Ted's
of Beverly Hills. The offer is good as gold. We have wheelchair access and a restroom
with oversize stall and stainless steel grab rails all around. We even have a portable
defibrillator the receptionist is trained to use in heart failure emergencies.

I'm Ted Bell!

Hi Ted Bell,

I hear you had your father committed because he was drinking up all
the profits at Ted's.
Since he founded the place, why did you prevent him from doing what he
wanted with the profits?

I also hear you just divide up Hungry Man TV dinners on your dads
nice plates and mark the cost up 800%.
Is that true too?

Joe