John Smith

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

What do you think about Harry stating that all democrats should vote the
democratic ticket no matter who was on the ballot?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jack Goff" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote:

The $10 billion isn't going to us...and I never implied it was. The

oil,
however, very likely is going to us...which could prove very valuable

if
the
religious fundamentalists are successful in overthrowing the Saudi

Royals.

Forget it... these liberal hate mongers can't see past the nose on their
respective faces. They can only do one thing... spread hate about

anything
that's not deemed "good" by the liberal media and politicians they've

sold
their soul to.

Big picture? That idea is lost on these limited thinkers.

Jack

Hmm, let's see, you call liberals "limited thinkers", yet you righties
blindly follow a leader who has lied to you time and time again, just
because he's a repbulican. I call that pretty damned narrow minded.