Leanne Leanne is offline

Default What type of sail rig is this?

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 19, 10:18 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 18, 7:59 am, "Harbin Osteen" wrote:
I'm a big fan of Cat-Ketch type of sail rigs, but in a artical I read
about the Mari-Cha IV, it is a type of sloop, but both mast are
the same. What is this type of rig called?

Hermaphrodite.

While this term originaly describe a diffrent rig type, I belive the
reason for using this trem may fit here.

Bob

Oh, that's an ugly word for any boat. How about "Brigantine"?

Okay, Agreed. Brigantine does sorta ryme with Valentine. Guess I
should not be so anti inovation. Cat schooner does have a ring to it
too.

But it is not square rigged.

Leanne