posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Dangerous Jobs

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:14:42 GMT, "Maxprop" wrote:

"katy" wrote in message
Russell Johnson wrote:
Don't try and win any favor with me by your silly jokes. I just got
off
the phone with my mom, who is a retired attorney, and she informed me
that if your jokes, comebacks and snarky comments are intended to cause
me pain, grief or suffering of any type this is all actionable. After I
get my letters typed up to the ISP's and the ASA Association I'm going
talk with my attorney. You people will pay for your cruelty.

Russell
You have never posted here before. You ahve nebver made yourself known
as
a sailor or as a reader of this group. There is no credence to your
existence. You are as much ether as the internet that carries your post.
And, BTW, the ASA has nothing to do with this group and hasn't for a
long
time. If you were a regular subscriber, you would know that. If you had
read the FAQ's you would know that. And you would know that. And if you
read this ng regularly you know what we are about. So you're out on all
counts.

Take the hook out of your mouth, Katy.

Max

After you were completely taken in, you are now giving Katy advice?

Bwhahahahahahaha!

Are you auditioning for ASA's resident idiot? Reproduce a single response
of mine to Russell. Hint: you can't. You are such a bona fide jerk, BB.

Max