posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Dangerous Jobs re-visited to be more tasteful for Mr. Johnson

Mundo wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:05:00 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Russell Johnson wrote:

You are an insensitive jerk. Let's see what your ISP says about your
behavior. Have a nice day.

Russell

There's nothing he did that an ISP would even take a look at. And you
have a generic uahoo address, not an sbc.yahoo, which means you are most
likely a troll...so go crawl back under your bridge...

Thanks for coming to my rescue Katy. Should you ever have a kayaking accident
I will not send this terribly insensitive joke to Mr. Sails. I am truly
ashamed of my lack of compassion but really impressed with my esp skills.

You are softening with age...