posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Dangerous Jobs

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:01:17 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Joe wrote:
On Feb 19, 11:38 am, "Joe" wrote:

On Feb 19, 11:29 am, Mundo wrote:

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:24:25 -0500, Russell Johnson wrote
(in article ):

Could you please refrain from posting such truly tasteless crap?

Thanks,

Russell

If you would like some tasteful crap ... suck my ass!

Thanks

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

You might get that prostate massage after all... eh Mundo?

Joe

Opps...... Never mind, Russell has a valid reason to not like the
joke, and to voice his opinion.

Hate to hear of your wifes accident Russell, but you should not worry
about a tasteless joke not aimed at you.
I'm sure if Mundo knew, he would have made it a man and put him on a
jetski.

Joe

Mundo? No way...he would have named the woman Mrs. Johnson...

This is correct. I am that much of a prick.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass