posted to rec.boats.building
frank frank is offline

Default Another try: can you please to identify this lifeboat?

On 27 dec 2006, 10:04, "Bob" wrote:
frank wrote:
Hi there,
be able to help me toidentifythe manufacturer of this type of
lifeboat?
Best regards,
Carlos Alberto
The Netherlands

I took a look at the boat. Sorta gave me a shock. They look exactly
like the ones i road in while working with the Polish highseas fishing
fleets. Then when I noticed youre from the Netherlands it made sense a
Polish life boat would look like your european photo.

Sugest you got to Swinoujscie, Szczecin, or Gdynia, Poland for a look
see. Might try calling Grif or Odra fishing companies... If you speak
Polish.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any more contact details of these
companies?

Thanks
Frank