posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
K. A. Cannon K. A. Cannon is offline

Default Another Hell Ship Maru / Blubber eating Japanese

"Joe" posted
.com in
alt.sailing.asa on 19 Feb 2007 08:43:30 -0800:

No **** Cannon, but that's another ramming story.

It's the current ramming story that in all the news.
The news *you* don't follow.

You said "It wasn't greenpeace that hit the Japanese wahling
ship...was a Sea
Shepherd ship.", then you brought up a diffrent collision all together
than the one posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjlCGR_ggbw

From 2006?
and you didn't read the url's I posted...proving once again what a
ignorant jackoff you are.

With your past postings, I should have understood why you can not
follow along... unless you're his puppet on a string.

You are an idiot racist puss bubble.
I'll bet you agree with David Duke.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Obstinate people can be divded into the opinionated, the ignorant,
and the boorish.
-Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Bk. VII