posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Joe Joe is offline

Default Another Hell Ship Maru / Blubber eating Japanese

On Feb 19, 10:35 am, K. A. Cannon wrote:
"Joe" posted
.com in
alt.sailing.asa on 19 Feb 2007 07:10:32 -0800:

snip

Check it out... whatever you might say about their politics, they've got
guts.

Gut's my ass. What a FN pussy the rainbow painted boats skipper is.
He did not ram the Jap sink pot, he bumped into it like a guy hand
shake. Had I been at the helm I'd been able to smash that bow in to
anchor windless, and I'd be able to put a hole in the whaler. They
hardly scratched the paint.

Dip**** Joe...cite one reference that shows a Green Peace ship had a
collision with a Japanese Whaler.
I'll be waiting.

Uhhh the man you are fixated on posted it, sorry you can not follow
along..I assumed you hung on his every word, and have no other
life...but hey thats just what I see here,

It's clear as day the skipper and the crew of the gay boat are not
committed.

It's clear that you are a masturbatory ignorant spankard.

It's clear now what you do while posting about Jon.

That german sounding man on the loud speaker on the Jap ship is
annoying as hell.

At the very least he knows what he's talking about, unlike you.

Better put your strings back on...you're lost without Nellies
guidance.

Joe

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Obstinate people can be divded into the opinionated, the ignorant,
and the boorish.
-Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Bk. VII