basskisser

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:51:40 +0000, NOYB wrote:

The oil,
however, very likely is going to us...which could prove very valuable if
the religious fundamentalists are successful in overthrowing the Saudi
Royals.

Therein lies the problem. Most of the world's remaining oil supplies lie
in unstable regions. We can try to continue to dominate these regions
militarily for the next forty to sixty years that oil remains viable,

Or we can see to it that governments in the region put their own economic
health, and the well-being of their people ahead of some misguided radical
Islamic fundamentalist agenda where the sole purpose is converting the World
to Islam.

To quote Michael Douglass's character in Wall Street:
"Greed is Good". A government that chooses to sell its oil to America will
have much-needed financial wealth. If that government is "of the people and
for the people" (rather than a tyrant or royal family hording all of the
wealth), oil sales to America are a good thing for all parties involved.

There you go...when it doesn't make REAL sense, use Hollywood!!