posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Free Movie

Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote in message
thlink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

I did miss it... perhaps Rush should talk about it more.

It was all over Fox News, but I never saw a peep about it on CBS, NBS, or
ABS. Does that surprise you?? I never listen to Rush, so I wouldn't
know if he mentioned, but I'm betting he did. He generally doesn't have
much to say about religion, but this is a political issue, so I suspect
he talked about it.

Heh... I'll do that, but it's going to be a long wait... I was going to
say tax and spend, but that's a Dem thing.

Not tax and spend; just spend and spend. And spend.

Max

I only watch 24 on Fox.

If it is just spend, spend, and spend, they must have learned it from
Bush.

You don't watch HOUSE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Horrible show.

Max