posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Free Movie

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ted Bell" wrote in message

But, we must not forget the real issue
in the upcoming primaries and that is women like Katy are going to be
the key to whom
the candidates are because women represent the swing vote.

I'd agree, at least in part. Moderates--sitters upon the proverbial
fence--will also play a big role, just as they did in the immediate-past
midterm election. If the Dems controlling Congress don't live up to
their claims of "working with the President" and "restoring faith in the
political process," there will be another moderate backlash, but I doubt
if they'll go GOP. They probably just won't vote. That may give someone
like Nader or another dark horse the opportunity to be a majordomo
spoiler for either party. Should be an interesting election.

I'm Ted Bell and I
know all about swinging! I'm just that kind of a loveable guy. Come to
Ted's of
Beverly Hills for a steak that's a mouth-watering delight.

This is sounding awfully gay, Mr. Milstead.

Max

How about the Republican's claim of "working with the Democrats" and
"ending the bickering"? How about Bush's claim of the same sort? I think
it's up to them to start doing the right thing for the country.

What is it about the word "politician" that you don't understand, Jon?

Politician: seeking just two things: your money and your vote.

Max