posted to ott.rec.canoe-kayak,rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,nf.paddling,uk.rec.boats.paddle
donquijote1954 donquijote1954 is offline

Default Send a message to the big predators: the little fish have a place too!

On Feb 18, 4:17 pm, Eiron wrote:
donquijote1954 wrote:
T-SHIRTS TO CHANGE THE WORLD...

Hey, if you paddle a canoe/kayak to save the environment, it's time to
be proud of it. Show the selfish owners of big motorboats that you are
bigger than them.

What if you drive to the water in a gas-guzzling SUV with the canoe on top?
Is there a T-shirt for that?

Man, that's a tough one, but it happens. I see them out there all the
time.

So I guess, they are a LAND DINOSAUR, but a LITTLE FISH ON WATER.