NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Fixing "Flying Pig"

Capt Bill ... I will do that. The Miami Cubans are one of the largest bunch
of assholes in the USA. They go on and on about Cuba this and Cuba that.
Most have never been to Cuba, all they want is MONEY.

As long as they are "victims" they can say "but what about us, we are
refugees".

Hey, this has been working for Jesse Jackson since about the same time the
Cubans landed in Miami.

The old victim mentality. Take a look at the Katrina victims. New Orleans
is a city below the water level. So, the US government provides for the
occupants to purchase "Flood Insurance". Did the stupid *******s buy flood
insurance? Oh noooooo. That would be too much to ask of people who don't
have jobs, spend all day selling drugs to each other and collecting welfare.

Have you looked at the "killing fields" New Orleans has become lately.

But that isn't their fault ... it is "our" fault. Yup, just ask Mayor
Nagin.

==========

Screw it .... as far as I am concerned the US I knew as a kid does not
exist. Grab what you can, steal. Why not? The government is corrupt, the
politicians are a bunch of lying theives, the government employees are
incompetent oafs who are overpaid, and underworked.

The whole system is broken.

We have a president who talks about Democracy in Iraq, who goes on and on
about bringing law and order to Iraq, who is spending us into poverty as he
tries to make Iraq a Club Med.

Yet, the same asshole can't enforce the immigration laws of the USA.
Mexicans are running across our borders, working here illegally, sending
their illegal kids to our schools, going to our hospitals for free medical
care with their illegal families ..............

And this F'n moron wants to cure the ills of IRAQ?

I only wish I was onboard my boat so I could drop a turd in my Turd Bucket
and pour it into the harbor.

It is my way of saying "what pollution".

=============================

"capt.bill11" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 17, 9:26 am, "NE Sailboat" wrote:

Tell us all: after Fidel goes to the big sugar plantation in the sky,
what
reason will there be for telling Americans they can't visit Cuba.

You tell me. I can't figure out why they don't want us to go now.

Now,, time to go and talk to my golfing partner .......................
he
is the NEW CONGRESSMAN FROM THE 2ND DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE.

So ask him. And by the way ask him when both parties are going to stop
sucking up to the Miami Cubans.