Jim

Default Any slips in Southern California for 43 foot sailboat?

For the price range, between 100 to 125k, I have to look at used ones. I
still can't understand how the brokers can sell boats if there aren't any
slips available. A couple of the brokers in Marina del Rey were
sympathetic, but not overly helpful, when I asked them about my problem.
Just seems crazy to me.
"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
snip
I can't imagine how slow sailboat
sales must be if a buyer can't find a place to put the boat.

Anyone have an insight into this??

Are you looking for new or used? It would be great to buy a boat from a
club member if you could inherit his space.