posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot Lady Pilot is offline

Default Vancouver?

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote:

OzOne wrote

That's the problem you guys have..you actually believe you lead the
world in everything....sorry Joe, It just ain't so!

We lead the world in presidential stupidity. Bush is proof of that. We
lead the world
in assholes per capita. Joe's proof of that. We lead the world in obese
people. Tom and Katy's
proof of that. We lead the world in liars. Capt. Rob's proof of that. We
lead the world in
rude rednecks. Scotty's proof of that.

Terrible formatting, Ellen! hehee

We lead the world in drunken pilots. Lady Pilot's
proof of that.

Now why would an anemic little girl say ugly things like the above quote
from you?

LP

We lead the world in private gun ownership. We lead the world in
pornography.
We lead the world in numbers of people in the slammer. We lead the world
in illegal drug usage.
We lead the world in medical errors, mental illness, obesity, heart
disease, diabetes, murder,
rape, immorality, homosexuality, illegal immigration and automobile
accidents. We do it all......

Cheers,
Ellen