posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ted Bell Ted Bell is offline

Default Free Movie

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
On Feb 17, 1:09 pm, (Thom Stewart) wrote:
Mundo,
I truly think you are wrongly applying the Peter Principal to John
McCain.

I knew John as a adolescent, when I served his Father as an orderly in
WW2. I wasn't much more than a Kid myself but his family is generations
of very successful men. They are a family dedicated to serving their
country, as leaders. Very successful leaders. Admiral McCain's Staff all
thought well of young John.

Being a Democrat and swearing never to vote for another republican after
I voted for Eisenhower, I would find it hard not to vote for John. He is
a very good man in his own right. He is loyal. He demonstrated his
belief in what's right by serving his interment as a prisoner of war
even through his Father was the last five Star Admiral of the fleet at
the time. They played by the Rules.

Mundo, I think I just convinced myself to vote for John if he runs.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Well said Thom,

Some people talk alot of ****.. Some people do.

Not one other candidate can say they have given as much to our country
and John has.

Rudy did OK in NYC and IMO would be Number 2.

It's going to be McCain vs Hillery.

Joe

That's a laugh. Neither one of those men (yuck yuck) is capable of winning the primary.
What wins primaries is good looks and moving to the right for Republicans and good looks
and moving to the left for Democrats. I rub elbows with the rich and famous in my
restaurant on an everyday basis. I know how things work in that world.

Neither McCain nor Hillary have what it takes in the looks dept. McCain's too far left for
conservatives and Hillary's too far right for liberals. They just won't make it past the
primaries. And both are quite unattractive.

Nope, I'm Ted Bell and I'm telling you how it will go down. It will be Edwards vs. Romney!
Both are attractive and manly looking men. Edwards is an ultra liberal and Romney is ultra
conservative. The ladies will swoon and vote in droves.

Steaks on the house at Ted's of Beverly Hills if I happen to be wrong.

I'm Ted Bell!