posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default The trouble with hybris cars.

Edgar wrote:
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"katy" wrote in message

No...I don't eat carnivorous mammals intentionally...I

sometimes even

have problems with theomnivores...give me a good old

herbivore any

day...my uncle used to stew possums...his theory was that

if you added

enough jalepeno to something it killed any bad taste and

also sterilized

the germs...

Is not a celery stalk a living thing?
Does not a lettuce leaf feel pain?
A tomatoe bleed when stabbed with a fork?

Quite right Scotty. The future king of UK understands this very well and
regularly talks to them.

Harry? Certainly you couldn't mean the Camilla sniffer? I vet QE2 would
never allow that..she'll outlive him in spite just so it will never
happen....