posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Free Movie

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:34:45 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Joe wrote:

http://www.johnmccain.com/

Joe

no thanks...it has a name I don't like in the title...

He served his country and paid dearly for it. He still serves his
country. I
like the guy but he is not presidential material or vice presidential in
fact. He is a decent guy who proves the point of the peter principle.
Anyone
still recall that early 80s read?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I like McCain, and I think he would tend to run a decent campain, but I
don't think he's the best choice. I don't know who is the best choice
right now. I like Hillary because we would get a two-fer. I like Obama,
but he's kinda young. I like Edwards, but I don't know if he can get all
the way by actually being honest. I don't like Rudy as President... I
think he should have been NYC mayor again. He was a great mayor. Mit
Romney has a great name, but is very, very cozy with the religious right
(I mean who else do they have?).

Religious right? He's a Mormon, isn't he? They're conservative but
certainly not the same way as the good old died int eh wool Falwell
followers...the Romney family has a good reputation in Michigan...his Dad
was a great governor...too bad Mit didn't try for it and get rid of that
loser Granholm...

He is courting the religious right... he's the only game in town, since they
hate McCain and Rudy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com