posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Free Movie

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:34:45 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

Joe wrote:
http://www.johnmccain.com/

Joe

no thanks...it has a name I don't like in the title...

He served his country and paid dearly for it. He still serves his country.
like the guy but he is not presidential material or vice presidential in
fact. He is a decent guy who proves the point of the peter principle.
Anyone
still recall that early 80s read?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

I like McCain, and I think he would tend to run a decent campain, but I
don't think he's the best choice. I don't know who is the best choice right
now. I like Hillary because we would get a two-fer. I like Obama, but he's
kinda young. I like Edwards, but I don't know if he can get all the way by
actually being honest. I don't like Rudy as President... I think he should
have been NYC mayor again. He was a great mayor. Mit Romney has a great
name, but is very, very cozy with the religious right (I mean who else do
they have?).

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com