posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Free Movie

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:12:33 -0500, Joe wrote
(in article .com):

On Feb 16, 9:56 pm, Mundo wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:34:45 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

snip

I call Bull****...........who is a better canidate?

Joe

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

There is no clear cut candidate in my view on the republican side. I need to
feel things out. On the Democratic side I would right away say that OhWhata
salomi has not got a chance. Not even as vice. I like him but I think he is a
little Green but not black but not white and not african american. only
african. hmmm kind of like cristian and jew the african american and african
thing,.and something about muslim kindergarten. He is not ready ..yet. Hilary
is always a favorite. I think I mentioned earlier in another post that I
would happily be her page. I choose to respond to this question in 30 days
again. I need to take it all in chew it up and spit it in a cup!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass