posted to rec.boats.building
madelynrae2002 madelynrae2002 is offline

Default Please help my sink is clogged!!!

Hi, my name is Nicole and I could really use some help! My kitchen sink is
clogged (it's a double) (and I'm also not sure what is plugging it!). One
side is an open mouth with a garbage disposal, and the other has a built in
plug in it (that I do not think comes out) with just a couple holes in it.
Ok, so I tried plunging, plunging one side while holding the other closed,
using the garbage disposal untill that side is empty and then pouring baking
soda and vinegar , and boiling hot water in after!! Nothing is working!! I
am stuck in my home without a car! I don't have any type of draino or any
pipe cleaner!! Am I screwed ?? Is there anything I can do?? Like I said I
could really use some help!! Thank you so much for taking the time to hear
my problem!! Sincerly in need of some help, Nicole