Robert

Default Promised (by me) oil theft in progress! [Empress]

Saddam was also giving money to the suicide bombers and their parent organizations. Whether Iraq wa secular or not is irelevant.
"Xenos the elder" wrote in message ...

Robert wrote:

Follow the moneyIt is coming mainly from Saudi Arabia.
Or in case of the early Taliban. USA.
Saddams regime was s e c u l a r e.
Iran's regime is religious. Al Qaida is religious.
That's why they had a war with 2 million deaths on both side. ( Iran Iraq war )
No " wonder " Saddam " likes " Bin Laden ".

"Stephanie S" wrote in message
t...
How do these dots get connected in people's minds. I died laughing, if in
dismay, when I heard the speach by Bin Laden which supposedly proved the
association with Saddam Hussein. Bin Laden liked Hussein almost as little
as
he likes us.

Can someone explain to me the supposed link Irag and Hussein had to 911?
Cause all I see is smoke and mirrors.

"Robert" wrote in message
Yes, and the twin towers collapsing before our eyes was a grand illusion
and
the dead body parts flying from busses and restaraunts in Jerusalem mere
fabrications. It's all connected. Perhaps your lying to yourself.

"Ignoramus11972" wrote in message
a.com...
You have been lied to Robert.