posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa
dave hillstrom dave hillstrom is offline

Default Good chunky/bad chunky

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:41:39 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

dave hillstrom wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:32:55 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Daedalus wrote:

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Things that are bad when they're chunky:

Aerobics instructors

Davyboy

things that are bad whether chunky or not.

nightbat

Hey, how dare you address the famous profound humble net
Captain like that, what impertinence, what disrespect, ten whole
demerits for that, sheesh! And I'm as fit as a fiddle and quicker then
lighting, my name is night the bat don't wear it out. I'm Maverick bad
but in a good science way. Officer HonestJohn please escort this Davyboy
repugnant upstart whiner to coffeeboy rehabilitation bellboy training
academy, sheesh!

where do these loose guns all come from,
the nightbat

im sorry, but i dont drink coffee. nor do i have the suckupness of a
bellboy. so ill just keep on making fun of you and your babbling, if
thats alright.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.