Garland Gray II Garland Gray II is offline

Default Keys Boat Works, or, Pirates of the Caribbean (well, close, anyway)

I dunno. I think Congress did most of it.
Check out Robt. Samuelson's column in this week's Newsweek and some
newspapers. Better than 60% of the budget goes to "untouchable"
"entitlements".

"Larry" wrote in message
"NE Sailboat" wrote in

And as the taxes go up and up and the middle class disappears,
government continues to give out huge pensions, and keep on spending.

Here's how bad it is:
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
8.724 Trillion dollars

"The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.57 billion per day since September 29, 2006!"

Noone will listen when I say the root cause of American collapse is the
Federal Reserve Bankers! They have consumed the country and stolen the
gold. It's gone and cannot be recovered without bloody revolution...just
like every other time in history.

Here. Watch the problem screwing up another TRILLION+ since October 1,
2006...just since then!
http://www.toptips.com/debtclock.html

Interest now consumes more than income from ALL of Federal Income Taxes.
How long can this go on without massive extinction? Can we just keep
printing those checks and wishing for the future with our heads up our
asses?

The 1930 dollar is worth 4 cents in 2007. The bankers did it, stupids!
The Federal Reserve Bank Corporation, owned by the elite of the elite.

Larry
--
Vista has been out a week.
Is Service Pack 1 ready yet?