KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Keys Boat Works, or, Pirates of the Caribbean (well, close, anyway)

Consumer debt becomes slavery, yes. But that is not "leverage." "Leverage"
is borrowing money and earning more from that money than the interest you'll
have to pay back. That is the source of true monetary wealth. And yes, it
most certainly does work. You just have to be smart about it.

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
That is really funny .. the power of leverage! hahaha ,, this is killing
me.

If I guy goes to a bank and borrows $100,000 the bank owns him.

But if a guy goes to the bank and borrows $1,000,000,000 then he owns
the bank.

That is the power of leverage.

=======================

Try living debt free. It is an incredible feeling. I know, I had a
mortgage, car loan, personal loan, the you name it loan..

Then I started to just pay them off. One day; no more loans.

I took the money that was going to the loan and paid myself in investment
savings. Every month, just like the mortgage.

The next thing you know ... wow. Look at all that savings.

It really isn't hard. Just takes some discipline.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:00:59 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

ps.. full discloser.. I don't owe a penny to anyone. No mortgage, no
boat
loan, no car loan ,,, nothing.

No wonder you are always complaining about money or the lack there of.

You're not enjoying the power of leverage.