Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Keys Boat Works, or, Pirates of the Caribbean (well, close, anyway)

NE Sailboat wrote:
Jere ,, funny .. I just read in the paper that foreclosers were going up up
up...

In fact, in some areas the real estate market is heading for the toilet.

Doesn't seem to bother the federal government. They just keep giving out
raises, big old pensions, etc.

We are doomed.

ps.. full discloser.. I don't owe a penny to anyone. No mortgage, no boat
loan, no car loan ,,, nothing.

And therein lies the problem! If you would run out and buy a new
house, new car, new boat, hdtv, etc, you would be putting a whole bunch
of people to work! Solves all the problems, ;) Well, except YOUR new ones!
Gordon