Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Fixing "Flying Pig"

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:10:19 -0800, Alan Gomes wrote:

Assuming they do repair the boat I wonder if they will experience any
difficulties getting insurance the second time around--more so than if
they just obtained a different boat that had not been subjected to a
grounding? Just wondering....

People are having a great deal of trouble getting insurance on boats
if they have had a claim of any kind in recent memory.

My guess is that Skip will have to self insure at the end of his
current policy. That could be soon if they decide to total the boat.