Larry Larry is offline

Default HEAD, for boat with no HEAD. Wag Bag question ..

Peggie Hall wrote in news:v0%Ah.6138$o61.899
@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net:

However, it is NOT illegal to pee into the water from the lee rail or
hang your butt off the stern...it's only illegal to put waste into any
container and empty the container into the water.

We got that covered, too, in SC. The cop explained it to me. He called it
"Indecent Exposure". I told him it was beer an hour ago, before it became
illegal....(c;

Ok, I'll stop dumping the Portapottie tank over the side, too....darn....

I want my Monomatic back....You only had to dump it once a year....(sigh)
If you hook a Monomatic to a 25 gallon RV holding tank, you only have to
dump it just before you sell it....(c;

Larry
--
"And away goes trouble, down the drain...."