NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Fixing "Flying Pig"

Dave ,, funny you should ask. I actually have plans on heading for Cuba, as
soon as old Fidel takes a dirt nap. Shouldn't be too long, my guess.

I don't know how much you know about Cuba but it is a very beautiful place.
Many American boats have been visiting Cuba for years. It is a great place
to get work done.

So, in answer to your recommendation. I'm on my way. The hold up is Fidel.
I can visit but staying for a long period with Fidel in a state of disrepair
might be unwise. There will be a period of unrest once Fidel dies, let's
face it .. he has been in power since 1959!

I just hope whatever happens the island doesn't get all screwed up.

My uncle's father was with Teddy Roosevelt charging up San Juan Heights.
This will be a return trip for the family.

Viva la Cuba!

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 02:47:59 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
said:

I swear; I am so sick of this country. I've never seen this nation so
F,,ked up.

I hear Cuba's real nice. Maybe you oughta look into it.