NOYB

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message news:LpWdnVy8Qq-xoiDdRVn-
...and replace bow rails and deck hardware with 316 stainless...and

replace
plastic through-hulls with bronze

Of course, so you can have that electrolytic action going for you, so
that you can replace those fittings every couple of years. Why would
you use plastic, that lasts for years and years. It's 2004, synthetic
materials are a great thing.

Plastics are still inferior to bronze when used below the waterline...no
matter what you think.

and restitch with doubled up Gore-tex stitching...

What to HELL is Gore-Tex stitching???

http://www.ez2cy.com/other_enclosures/e_printable.html

Here's an excerpt:
"At about the same time, GORE-TEX thread (now known as TENARA) was
introduced in a strength compatible for the rigors of a marine enclosure and
promised to change the weakest link into the longest lasting component used
in the enclosure."

Feel stupid, bassie?

BTW--did you google up a thread yet where I said that our invasion in Iraq
had nothing to do with oil? LOL. I didn't think so.