Rick B. Rick B. is offline

Default Fixing "Flying Pig"

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:18:23 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

Hey Rick,,, something is missing in your posting ;;; where is the marina
that you are at that charges over $500 per week?

You wrote: "Where I am, $500 a week is cheap."

Well, where are you?
====================

"Rick B." wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:01:53 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

Well Rick ,, since you want to brag about the cost of being on the hard ..
where on the hard are you?

What marina? What harbor? What city? Tell us all the specifics. Come
on
Rick,, you can tell us. We won't tell anyone.

"Rick B." wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:03:08 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

For the good of mankind, and to keep me out of jail ... I hope I never
visit the $500 per week marina. Because if I do ..

Where I am, $500 a week is cheap.

No bragging, just trying to offer a different POV. Skip's doing the
right thing, getting the boat out of there.

Aren't you supposed to be packing?