NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Keys Boat Works, or, Pirates of the Caribbean (well, close, anyway)

For what this is worth, and it will probably come to nothing ...

I am passing this story on to John Stossel of ABC News.

Let's face it: if Skip was Black, and this was Katrina ,, every politician
in America would be there to help.

We need your help with this .. you readers of postings. Send a note to John
at ABC News. His web page is below.
John is a good man, if he sees injustice he gets ****ed. Well, lets' get
John ****ed.

Come on, no sit on your ass and complain types now.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/

"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
I think that I would contact the FL insurance commission. I don't know
what the laws of FL are like, but to me this smacks of insurance fraud.
You can't have 2 separate prices...one for insurance and one for the non-
insured. At least threatening this might get your bill reduced.

-- Geoff