Harry Krause Harry Krause is offline

Default JD Power on Engines......

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 15, 8:21?am, Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
......will be of interest to some who put a lot of stock in these
reports:
The following news release was issued today by J.D. Power and
Associates. To view the release and accompanying ranking charts on our
Web site, please click he
http://www.jdpower.com/corporate/new...ease.asp?ID=20...
J.D. Power and Associates Reports:

Ahh, I see chuck is again running the Shameless Commerce Division.

Go screw yourself, Harry.
Try to remember back to when you had an interest in boating.
Way back then, there might have been a chance that you would be
curious about how a (supposedly) independent group was evaluating a
selection of competing boats and motors. Now, of course, your only
interest in this group is using it as a platform from which to call
names, or post some off-topic drivel about your latest acquisition of
computer hardware, (or blatantly troll for a fight about teacher's
salaries, offshore totrure of political prisoners, etc under the guise
of outrage over a teacher being fired down in Florida).

I still have an interest in boating. J.D. Powers is a for-pay rating
service and therefore b.s.