Bob Bob is offline

Default Flying Pig Damage Assessment and update

On Feb 14, 6:01 pm, wrote:
As much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't put money back into this hull.
That would be throwing good money after bad.

-- Geoff

I agree, collect the insurance, and go find a steel hull.

Joe

As some one described my first marrage......... if its dead, bury it.

And I sure like that steel hull idea. Especially for thoes prone to
beach/surf landings. How about a 45-50' Texas Scow Schooner in steel.
Draws maybe 2-3 feet max and ya get 1/2" steel plate on the bottom.
Bullet proof. Who needs a marina. Just let her sit on the mud. Flat
bottom is great! Put a 6-71 in it. Parts are cheep get em any where in
the world and every body can work on an old jimmy. Sail it or motor
through ANY THING! Damn. I think I want one of thoes......
Square is Beautiful.
Barge Bob